The Northern tip of the Jersey Shore is such a great place to visit!
Whether you’d like to enjoy the beaches, go boating, go hiking, eat, drink, and stay the night, this area really has so much to offer. Please visit some of our favorite links to these sites below.
- Carton Brewing – Brewed in our home town of Atlantic Highlands, with it’s own special water source. Enjoy it aboard the MARINER or during a brewery tour.
- Shipwreck – With Import Offices in our home town of Atlantic Highlands. Enjoy it aboard the Mariner or pick some up at your favorite liqour store.
- Sissy’s at the Harbor – stop in for breakfast or lunch before or after your cruise. They also make great food to go to bring on the boat.
- On The Deck Restaurant – located just up the dock from us, stop in after your cruise.
- Harborside Grill – located just up the street from us, stop in before your cruise.
- Bahrs Famous Sea Food Restaurant – Est. 1917. Located on the Shrewsbury River in Highlands NJ. This is where Classic Boat Rides got our start. Ask them about catering your party, we can stop at thier docks and pick it up during your charter cruise.
- Jersey Shore Coffee Roasters – Located in our hometown of Lenoardo NJ. Brothers Andy and Paul roast the beans on premice. Stop in for a cup of joe or beans to go.
- Fair Mountain Coffee Roasters – Stop in and sea husband and wife roasters Greg and Barbara for a tasty cup and fresh roasted beans to go.
- Save Coastal Wild Life – Is dedicated to educating people about coastal biodiversity and restoring habitat along the Jersey Shore.
- Carl Gentry – Band and Solo. They know how to “Rock the Boat”. Carl’s shows on the Navesink Queen always SELL OUT!
- Highands, NJ – Highlands is Happening! Check out local events and happenings in the town Classic Boat Rides got thier start, Highlands New Jersey.
- The Arts – Enjoy the Activities of the Atlantic Highlands Arts Council
- Atlantic Highlands, NJ – (our Home Port Town) Find out what’s going around town.
- Navesink Maritime Heritage Association – A nautical learning adventure for kids and adults. Lot’s of programs and trips to enjoy.
- Sea Scape Manor – Bed and Breakfast.
- Molly Pitcher and Oyster Point Hotel – Located on the water with stunning views of the Navesink River. Home to the our 6 passenger charter boat the Lady Jill.
- Beach Walk at Sea Bright Hotel – is a great little spot on the Shrewsbury River with the Ocean just across the street plus they have a pool.
- NMHA – Build a boat with your kids. Learn about and preserve local boating history. Join Navesink Maritime Heritage Association.
- Robin’s Dockside Shop – There is some really cool stuff on this site.
- Keyport – Home town to Olsen Boat Works where our first Mum Runner was built.
- Oceanic Marina in Rumson – Tell them Classic Boat Rides sent you. Pontoon boats, Kyaks, paddle boards and more.
- NMHA – helping kids learn about boats and the sea.
- Clean Ocean Action – Capt. Dan was at their first Beach Sweep at Sandy Hook in 1982 or so as “Schadey Dan” from Y-107.
- Bay Keeper – Find out how you can help keep our waters clean.
- Atlantic Highlands Historical Society – Find out about local History.
Wedding Reverend – Anthony Cavallo; Tie the Knot aboard our 40 passenger MARINER or 150 Passenger Navesink Queen.
Wedding Photography – by Sara Waterman. Sara moves seamlessly about the boat to capture your magic moments.
Voice Overs – Your own Captain Dan is also Voice Over Performer and Producer. Check out “Schadey Dan” from Y-107!
eat cake.be merry – Celebration baking. Tell them 1st Mate Vicky from Classic Boat Rides sent you.